"Paradise Towards Sustainability"
ශ්රී ලංකාවේ තිරසාර සංවර්ධන අරමුණු දේශීයකරණය කිරීමේ ප්රගතිය වේගවත් කිරීම සදහා වූ වසර 9 ක ජාතික මට්ටමේ වැඩසටහන.
ACCELERATING THE PROGRESS OF LOCALIZING SDGS IN SRI LANKA!
#ActionToImpact is a youth-led national campaign initiated by The Road to Rights, to accelerate the progress of localizing Sustainable Development Goals in Sri Lanka in supporting UN Decade of Action and contributing to the Global Week to #Act4SDGs.
The goal of #ActionToImpact is to create a multi-stakeholder national platform to mobilize communities in bringing businesses, civil society, youth, government organizations, and academia in achieving SDGs by launching srilanka2030.lk platform. This platform would showcase their efforts in achieving SDGs and measure the progress of Sri Lanka's journey towards sustainability.
Road Map of #ActionToImpact is to create a platform to;
|Create a multi-stakeholder national platform to bring businesses, civil society, youth, government and academia to showcase and collaborate their efforts in achieving SDGs.|
|Create Awareness and Exchange knowledge on SDGs through various forms of activities.|
|Create research-based approaches to initiate inclusive development policies and practices|
|Empower youth and young professionals in building their competencies in achieving SDGs|
|Identify and address most pressurized issues in Sri Lanka in align with SDGs|
- Launch www.srilanka2030.lk multi-stakeholder platform
- To bring businesses, civil society, youth, government organizations and academia to showcase and collaborate their efforts in achieving SDGs.
- Track the progress of through public engagements, voting process partnering up with UN MY WORLD Global Survey.
- National Educational and Resource Hub in sharing research work, best practices and materials and measurement tools on suitability.
- A platform for volunteers, knowledge experts, philanthropists to join in contributing to national and local actions.
- Initiate the National Research Symposium on Sustainable Development in 2022 to accelerate the research capacity on SDGs
- Introducing the 17 Celebrity Ambassadors in raising awareness on SDGs to inspire, educate and engage communities to take action.
- Introducing the national undergraduate platform on SDGs - G17 University Ambassadors Consortium on creating next generation young professionals for sustainability
- Introducing the National Platform for Children on Sustainability - #KIDS4SDGs
- Work with national and provincial district intuitions to identify localize actions and create activities to address issues